In North Yorkshire homelessness services for adults are provided by the local councils.
The way in which each local authority runs their homelessness services varies in each council area. All enquiries relating to adult homelessness should be made with the relevant council:
- Craven District Council - telephone 01756 706475
- Hambleton District Council - telephone 0845 1211 555
- Harrogate Borough Council - telephone 01423 500600
- Richmondshire District Council - telephone 01748 901150
- Ryedale District Council - telephone 01653 600666
- Scarborough Borough Council - telephone 01723 232323
- Selby District Council - telephone 01757 292125
Young people's homelessness prevention pathway for 16-25 year olds
Housing Solutions @ The Hub provide an assessment and support service to young people aged 16 to 25 who are at risk of becoming homeless. The service operates in the seven local council areas in North Yorkshire and aims to prevent homelessness and to provide accommodation with support.
For details of this service contact Jill Boak, pathway manager on 01609 798438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, see the relevant local council service above for referral details.
You can also see the homelessness page of the North Yorkshire strategic housing partnership website for more details.